How can you get to Lake House :
* From the North ( Ha Noi or Ninh Binh)
– Taking airplane from Hanoi straight to Dong Hoi airport.
– Night sleeper bus named Hung Thanh or Camel.
– Taking train to Dong Hoi train station: SE1, SE3, SE5, SE7.
* From Hoi An or Da Nang to Lake House
– Sleeper bus named Hung Thanh , Cell: 0913.534.722 or 043. 633.7614
– Taking train from Da Nang train station (far from Hoi An 35 km): SE2, SE4, SE6, SE20.
* From Hue to Lake House:
– Private car, 2.500.000 vnd for one way.
– Private car and do DMZ tour on the way, 3.000.000 vnd (2 people).
– DMZ tour, $21/pax. Vinh Moc Tunnels ,
Add: VM travel ( go to Phong Nha ) – 47 Lê Lợi street, Hue city.
– Sleeping bus – Hung Thanh Travel leaves at 16:00 pm go straight to our hotel.
Tel:054.383.1417 Cell: 0976329090
– Bus of tour: 6:30 or 7:00 am – at 1A Hung Vuong street. Cell: 0914.031.103 / Tel: 054.3935757.
– Taking by train: SE2, SE4, SE6, SE20.
Note: If you take the Hung Thanh bus from Hue, Ha noi or Ninh Binh to Phong Nha, you should ask driver drop you off at our hotel on the way.
*From Dong Hoi to Lake House
– We can pick you up from Dong Hoi to Lake House by private car. The price is 400.000 vnd for a car 7 seaters for one way.
– Local bus Dong Hoi – Phong Nha:
The buses are white and green, the route is Dong Hoi – Phong Nha:
+ In the morning: 5:30 am, 6:30 am, 7:30 am, 9:30 am, 10:00 am, 10:45 am
+ In the afternoon: 1:00 pm, 2:45 pm, 4:00 pm, 50:00 pm.
You should stand at 30 Nguyen Du street (Tree hugger cafe) to catch the bus. If not, their route start from Nguyen Du street => Tran Hung Dao street => Huu Nghi street.
How can you get to others place from Lake House?
We have some options for you as below:
* From Lake House to Ha Noi – Ninh Binh
– Bus: Hung Thanh or Camel bus ( 9:30 to 10 pm).
– Train from Dong Hoi train station: SE2 – 5:50 pm; SE4-7:30 pm; SE6-9:00 am, SE20 – 00:30 am.
* From Lake House to Da Nang or Hoi An:
– Taking train from Dong Hoi to Hue: SE1-5:30 am; SE3-7:40 am; SE7-4:30pm; SE5-7:00 pm
– Prive car, 3.500.000 vnd to Da Nang, 4.000.000 vnd to Hoi An for one way.
* From Lake House to Hue:
– DMZ private tour, you will visit Ben Hai river and Vinh Moc Tunnels, 3.200.000 vnd for 2 people. ( If your group are more than 2 people, we still oganize it. Price is depend on number of person)
– DMZ group tour, 500.000 vnd/pax, starting at 7:00 am and arriving to Hue around 1:00 pm.
– Bus tour leaves at 15:30 pm, 200.000 vnd/pax
– Taking by train from Dong Hoi to Hue: SE1-5:30 am; SE3-7:40 am; SE7-4:30pm; SE5-7:00 pm
All of them pick you up at our hotel.
Notes: We can organize all the bus, train or flight tickets for your trip.
Please feel free to contact with us if you need more information.
What is the weather like in the cave and jungle?
Never forget you are deep in the jungle and the difficulty of our tours is also very dependent on the weather.
It can get very cold here during winter (from January to March, 8 – 15 degrees Celsius) and very hot during summer (from June to August, 32 – 40 degrees Celsius), not to mention the jungle becomes very slippery and muddy anytime it rains.
In the caves, it usually ranges from 18 – 23 Celsius in the winter (when a fleece and extra warm clothes are necessary) to 22 – 25 Celsius in the summer.
What is the best time to visit National park?
You can visit the National park from the December to August. The best time is from the January to May. This period is the harvest season, so you can enjoy the rice field with a lot of butterflies on the way and at the caves. It seems to be like a paradise national park here.
What should we bring for the the tours?
It is depended on which tour you would like to join with us. However, good shoes for trekking, long pants, swimming suits are always necessary for you.