This is the perfect tour for those seeking to get a different experience from Phong Nha Cave and avoid the main crowds. This…
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
This is the perfect tour for those seeking to get a different experience from Phong Nha Cave and avoid the main crowds. This tour involves a combination of kayaking and hiking inside of Phong Nha Cave to reach 4.5KM inside the breathtaking cave.
To start the tour, guests will be picked up from the Lake House and taken to Ke Bang National Park. We will then travel to Phong Nha Cave is and practice kayaking at the entrance to the cave. The next few hours will be spent kayaking and hiking through the cave before having lunch.
After lunch, the group will kayak back to the entrance of Phong Nha Cave before exploring the dry chambers inside the cave and witness the ancient writings of Cham people, some of the earliest people to ever live in Vietnam.
- 8.00AM – Picked up from Phong Nha Lake House and head to Phong Nha Cave.
- 10.00AM – Practice kayaking at entrance to cave and start kayaking into the darkness of the cave.
- 11.00AM – Reach hiking spot and exit kayaks. Continue hiking until you reach an underground lake that you can swim in.
- 1.30PM – After swimming in the underground lake, Lunch will be prepared for you (let us know if you are a vegetarian).
- 2.00PM – Hiking and kayaking back to entrance of Phong Nha Cave before exploring dry chambers.
- 3.30PM – Tour ends, return to Phong Nha Lake House.
- Caving and safety equipment
- Waterproof bag (for swimming inside cave)
- Water sandals
- English speaking tour guide
- Safety assistant
- First aid and rescue equipment
- 2 pairs of clothes (one will get wet and the other will be worn for kayaking back to entrance)
- Small backpack for personal belongings (water, camera, spare underwear)
No Details Found