This tour provides guests with the opportunity to see the side of Paradise Cave that most tourists never do. On this tour, you…
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
This tour provides guests with the opportunity to see the side of Paradise Cave that most tourists never do. On this tour, you walk, hike and swim 7KM into the breathtaking Paradise Cave, venturing past the lights and tourists, discovering the stunning stalactite formations as you delve deeper into the heart of the cave.
Occasionally, we find tall stalactites on this tour that glitter like diamonds in the light of our torches and the further into paradise cave that we explore, the more increasingly diverse and unique the stalactite formations become.
4KM inside the cave, the group will arrive at the location for lunch. Known as “The Sky Light” this area has sunlight filtering through a hole in the ceiling of the cave, illuminating the expanse below. Lunch will be prepared and served for you while you relax beside the underground stream.
After lunch and plenty of time to take photos inside the cave, the group will make their way on kayaks up a small stream before returning back to the entrance of Paradise Cave and return to Phong Nha Lakehouse.
- 7.30AM - Transport will pick you up from Phong Nha Lakehouse and a safety briefing is held before the group departs for paradise cave.
- 9.00AM – Arrive at Paradise Cave and explore the first 4KM.
- 12.00PM – Relax and enjoy Lunch beside an underground stream (vegetarian options available).
- 1.00PM – Begin kayaking for along stream into the cave for a further 3KM taking photos along the way.
- 4.00PM – Depart Paradise Cave.
- 4.30PM – Return to Phong Nha Lakehouse.
- English speaking tour guides
- All caving equipment needed
- Comfortable shoes
- Dry change of clothes
No Details Found