As the largest cave in Tu Lan cave system, Hang Tien is famed for its enormous size and spectacular formations. The guide will…
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
As the largest cave in Tu Lan cave system, Hang Tien is famed for its enormous size and spectacular formations. The guide will bring you into the depths of Vietnamese jungle where the lost world of ancient rock configurations can be found dripping from the ceilings. This is truly a unique chance to enjoy the real wilderness of this country.
This tour is designed for those with just a day to explore the wild but still looking for an escape to the jungle along with adventure and of course, a beautiful cave.
Enter into Hang Tien where you’ll be taken away by the swirling patterns of limestone and rock. Rimstone pools, known as gours, also greet you at the entrance. You’ll explore different passages of this river cave and be in awe of its massive ceiling and formations.
The Hang Tien Discovery 1-Day is fitting for both true adventurers and also those with limited outdoor experience.
- 7.00AM – Pick up from Phong Nha Lakehouse Resort.
- 9.00AM – Collect required equipment and sign release form at Oxalis HQ before departing for beginning of trail.
- 10.00AM – Begin trekking through forest until your reach entrance of Hang Tien Cave.
- 12.00PM – Enjoy a BBQ feast (vegetarian option available) for lunch before entering the cave.
- 12.30PM – Spend the next few hours witnessing everything the beautiful cave has to offer. This includes traversing the cave with the help of ladders, swimming in lakes inside the cave and many photo opportunities.
- 6.00PM – Have a shower if you like after returning to Oxalis HQ before heading home.
- 7.00PM – Dropped off at Phong Nha Lakehouse.
- All caving and safety equipment
- Picnic lunch
- English speaking tour guide
- Porter team
- Safety assistant
- Dry box (protect small electronic devices)
- One long pair of pants and long sleeved shirt (quick-dry preferably)
- Trekking/hiking shoes suitable for rough terrain
- Change of clothes for after the tour
- Personal items you may need (sunglasses camera, underwear etc.)