This tour takes place over a whole day and visits the Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park, one of three World Heritage…
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
This tour takes place over a whole day and visits the Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park, one of three World Heritage Sites in Vietnam. In the morning, the tour will start at Eight Ladies Cave (Tam Co Cave), a historical relic of the sacrifice of eight youth volunteers in order to keep the North-South route running smoothly.
After Eight Ladies Cave, the tour loops through Hwy 20 and the Ho Chi Minh Trail West roads that dissect Ke Bang National Park. These roads were built during the “American War” to transport Vietnamese troops and material to the South to help fight on the Southern side of the DMZ line. Your guide is very knowledgeable about the history of this area so make sure to ask lots of questions.
After exploring these roads you will travel to the Paradise cave. Your guide has an abundance of knowledge relating to the Park’s vegetation, geology and wildlife and the Paradise Cave in particular. Take your time exploring the longest dry cave in Asia and be sure to take photos of the marvelous stalactites and stalagmites.
After exploring the Paradise Cave, lunch will be held before arriving at the Dark Cave. You will be provided with specialized equipment, before swimming, kayaking and soaking in the mud before zip-lining and washing off in the river at this beautiful location.
- 8.30AM - Transport will pick Lake House group up and head to Paradise cave.
- 12.00PM – Lunch at Dark Cave restaurant. Traditional Vietnamese food with vegetarian options available.
- 1.00PM – Visit Dark Cave and participate in adventure activities.
- 5.00PM – Tour will depart Dark Cave and return to the Lake House.
- All entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Dark cave equipment ((head torches, life jackets, helmets and kayaks)
- Any personal belongings required
No Details Found