This whole day tour takes you through Paradise Cave and Phong Nha Cave, the two most popular caves in Phong Nha – Ke…
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
This whole day tour takes you through Paradise Cave and Phong Nha Cave, the two most popular caves in Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park.
The day will begin with travel to Phong Nha town before exploring the national park and entering the Paradise Cave. Many travelers struggle to realize the scope of the Paradise Cave upon first arriving. Discovered by the British Caving Research Association in 2005, the Paradise Cave has a length of 31.4 KM making it the longest dry cave in Asia.
After exploring the Paradise Cave and having lunch, the tour will travel from Phong Nha town to Phong Nha Cave by boat. This cave is a historical wonder for Vietnam, making up part of the Ho Chi Minh trail which was used to support North Vietnamese troops during the “American War”.
After Phong Nha Cave, the tour will conclude at 5.00PM at Phong Nha Lake House.
- 8.30AM - Picked up from Phong Nha Lake House and taken to Paradise Cave.
- 12.30PM – Lunch at local restaurant in Phong Nha village. Traditional Vietnamese food with vegetarian options available.
- 1.30PM – Depart for Phong Nha Cave and explore by boat and on foot.
- 5.00PM – Tour will depart Phong Nha cave and return to Lake House.
- Entrance tickets
- Dragon boat
- Golf cart
- English speaking tour guide
- Any personal belongings you may need
No Details Found