This tour takes guests on a bike tour of the nearby Bong Lai Valley; a hidden gem amongst the busy streets of Vietnam….
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
This tour takes guests on a bike tour of the nearby Bong Lai Valley; a hidden gem amongst the busy streets of Vietnam. Slowly cycling along dirt roads taking in the view of rice paddies and rural settlements nestled amongst the mountains is the best way to experience Bong Lai Valley.
Stopping at a variety of different settlements throughout, the group will have fun at the Duck Stop, have a drink at The Pub With Cold Beer and enjoy the view of the valley at the Wild Boar Eco Farm. After this, the group will enjoy a BBQ chicken lunch at the small restaurant/eco farm, Moi Moi (vegetarian options available).
After lunch, the group cycles back to Phong Nha Lake House Resort before driving to Phong Nha Cave in Ke Bang National Park. The group will hop aboard a boat before exploring the breathtaking insides of Phong Nha Cave before returning to the Lake House.
- 8.30AM – Begin cycling from Lake House to Bong Lai Valley and begin exploring.
- 12.00PM – The group will have lunch at Moi Moi and rest.
- 2.00PM – The group arrives back at the Lake House and leaves for Phong Nha cave. The next couple of hours are spent exploring Phong Nha Cave.
- 4.30PM – Return to Lake House and end tour.
- Cave ticket
- Boat fees
- Private car
- Cold drink
- Traditional local lunch and
- English speaking tour guide
- Sport clothes
- A camera
No Details Found